Every other guy who owns a website or blog, definitely share his posts on other social media platforms like facebook, google plus and Twitter etc. It is kind of promoting your website in other social mediums to get popularity. The more you share your posts to various platforms the more chances are there to get noticed quickly. It helps you to reach a vast amount of audiences out there. So today I will show you how you can share your posts on twitter with the thumbnail. It is very easy and can do by anyone.
So how you will do that. I have a video tutorial for this:
If you dont like the video, please check this step by step guide:
1. Fast select your post from your website that you are willing to share. Now open your official twitter account that is linked up with your website. (please Check that you have already selected a featured image in your post otherwise no image will be shown after tweet )
2. Next thing is to write a short description of your blog post or something associated with your post title on twitter. You can also use the same headline used in that post on your tweet and then put the post link. Then click on tweet button.
You just twitted successfully. But wait for a second, where is your thumbnail. Don’t worry, I am coming to that.
3. You need to copy the link of your tweet you just did a second before. Paste the link in your notepad.
4. Now delete the tweet which is without the thumbnail.
5. After that, you need to retweet the same post again by going through the same process only replace the post link with this newly copied link.
6. After retweeting by using this link, you will see your post thumbnail has appeared this time. You have successfully twitted with your post thumbnail showing.
Concluding Thoughts: You definitely can tell the likewise differences of a post when it is with a thumbnail and without a thumbnail. So what you like better, I think the one that has a thumbnail with it, looks much better. People tends to click on that more easily, as you will better understand from something with a picture on it.
If you guys have missed anything feels free to ask me questions in the comment section bellow. I would love to hear from you. If you find this article helpful to you, don’t forget to comment and share.
Note: Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive these kinds of awesome tips directly to your mailbox.