Attaining the state of a clear mind is not that easy. Actually, it is very difficult. And it’s a misconception when you think that you will need a clear mind for starting your meditation. But actually, it is through meditation that you will get a much clearer mindset. If you think that you will clear your mind first and then start your meditation, you are doing it all wrong.
There is none in the world who has a thoughtless mind as it is literally just not possible. Every one of us tends to think various things in every moment of life. So we will never get a completely clear mind but through meditation, we will learn how to control it.
Also Read: How to Clear Your Mind to Study
Meditation gives us inner peace.And today I am going to share some tips on meditation. By following that one can reach a step further of attaining a clearer mindset. Here you will learn the process of doing meditation or feels it through your heart. And by practicing it every day you will become a master of your thoughts. This process will make your meditation easy. Here they are:
1. Stay Calm and Relaxed: Body relaxation is necessary for meditation as it will make you racing mind calm down. Try some yoga or breathing techniques to get calm. There are also some other ways too.
Going for a walk is very healthy and works as a stress buster. It will calm your nerves and makes you relax naturally.
Taking a short nap is also very helpful sometimes. As it will make your stress despair and when you awake your stress will be gone
Having some herbal green tea is very good in nature. It has some awesome ingredients that Lower heart diseases by cutting your cholesterol. It is simply soothing for your body.
Also Read: How to Clear Your Mind to Sleep Better
2. Be somewhere quiet and peaceful place: You need to find your meditation place it can be your room, Rooftop, Garden or a park where you can concentrate without any disturbances. Your meditation place will be your meditation heaven. You need to love that place. It must be clean. Sometimes cleaning your room is also helpful to find peace as it supposed to clear your inner darkness.
3. Place a soft towel or mat on the ground to sit on: You can sit in any position you are comfortable with. Even you can use a chair or anything if you needed.
If sitting is not what you like then try standing or walking a bit in the room or wherever you are. Try everything and you will find the best way that suits you.
4. Count your breathing: It helps you concentrate on counting not your thoughts. If you count your breathing while meditation your dedication will be much stronger and you will not be easily distracted. Whenever a thought comes to your mind while counting you should acknowledge it by letting it come and it will pass through eventually. This process will help you getting a state of complete calmness.
Also Read: How to Clear Your mind of Unwanted Thoughts
5. Focus on a specific thing: Focusing on a single thing in your mind make your meditation more dedicated one. You can focus on anything you like. It can be your favorite color, a sweet sound, a book title or anything. You also can look on and candle light or a wall painting while concentrating.
6.Practicing meditation: it’s only practice that makes you a master of everything. You will achieve your goal here the clearer mind fast by daily concentrating your meditation. Here your find your better version . You will become better and better daily eventually.Thus you will find the true happiness. And your mind will stop wandering a lot or at least you will know now how to control it anyway.
Also Read: Top Five Reasons to Smile Everyday.
Try wearing some comfortable clothes that suit you most while meditation.
Check the temperature is suitable for you or not. If you are too cold or warm you can not simply concentrate properly.
Also Read: How to Clear Your Mind of Negative Thoughts
If you have a lot going on your mind try writing them on a piece of paper. Thus your worrying will be a little less and you will be under a get set and start process. You can start solving them slowly.
If you have anything else to share with us make a comment on the bellow section .